Sunday, June 02, 2013

My New Treasures #18 (BEA Edition!)


My New Treasures is a weekly feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week. I do not take credit for this idea.

Sorry the video is so long - lots of books to go through!



Bought:

Just One Day by Gayle Forman *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Requiem by Lauren Oliver *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)

BEA:

Cherry Money Baby by John M Cusick (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Living with Jackie Chan by Jo Knowles (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Roomies by Sara Zarr and Tara Altebrando (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
3:59 by Gretchen McNeil *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
All I Need by Susane Colasanti *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
If You Could Be Mine by Sara Farizan *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Tandem by Anna Jarzab *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Dare You To by Katie McGarry *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains) by Laurie Boyle Crompton *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)
My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi *signed* (Add to Goodreads | Purchase from Amazon)

Swag:

signed poster for Allegiant by Veronica Roth
T-shirt for Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young

6 comments:

  1. Wow you got so many amazing books! I just added Roomies to my tbr. I hadn't heard of that one before. Too bad the rest of us have to wait until december lol. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, nice! I love signed books and I see some very interesting books :D Happy reading!

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your BEA haul looks AMAZING! Wish I could go one year, but didn't make it this time either. Sad sigh. I really want to read 3:59 and Wild Cards. Also Dream Thieves would have been on top of my BEA list. Your trip sounds like so much fun. Now enjoy your books:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm looking forward to your recap post! It was SOOO amazing meeting you, and I'm so glad you got tons of books! (Also, email me your addy! I'll totally send you Counting by 7s during my next book sending binge lol)

    I'm glad you had so much fun at BEA, and it's soo cool that the author of You Look Different in Real Life recognized you! (I think! I have short term memory loss I probably got the title wrong teehee)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, you got the title right :)

      It WAS great meeting you!!

      And thanks, that's really sweet of you to offer, but I'm not gonna be in the US again until late August, at which point the book will be out already, so there's really no point. Thanks for offering, though!! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice. You got some good stuff.

    It was great meeting you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...